A General Meeting of the Williamstown CYMS Amateur Football Club will be conducted virtually on Wednesday 28th October 2020 commencing at 7.30pm.
The Order of Business will be to;
Overview of Season 2020
Strategic Plan 2021 – 2023
ELECT A PRESIDENT AND 2 VICE PRESIDENTS (VP-FOOTBALL OPERATIONS AND VP-COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS) FOR 2020
1. The tenure of the elected positions, President and 2 Vice Presidents, is 12 Months. November 2020 to October 2021 (known as the 2021 season).
2. A member can nominate for the above positions by email to Stephanie Payne at football_president@
williamstowncyms.com.au. Nominations must be submitted by Thursday 22nd October 2020.
3. Members wishing to attend the general meeting must email football_president@
williamstowncyms.com.au by Friday 23rd October 2020 registering their planned attendance. A Zoom meeting link and reading materials will be sent only to those who register their attendance by the close off date of Friday 23rd October 2020.
3. Current President, Stephanie Payne is re-nominating for President for the 2021 season.
4. Current Vice President of Commercial Operations, Gavin Deller is re-nominating for Vice President of Commercial Operations for the 2021 season.
5. Current Vice President of Football Operations, Rod Ford is re-nominating for Vice President of Football Operations for the 2021 season.
6. If there is more than one nominee for a position, the committee will inform members by Friday 23rd October of the process for voting. Should there be only one nomination for a position, then the nominee will be elected unopposed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Club President, Stephanie Payne on 0488 199 329 or via football_president@