A General Meeting of the Williamstown CYMS Amateur Football Club will be conducted virtually on Wednesday 13th October 2020 commencing at 7.30pm.
The Order of Business will be to;
Overview of Season 2021
Strategic Plan 2021 – 2023
ELECT A PRESIDENT AND 2 VICE PRESIDENTS (VP-FOOTBALL OPERATIONS AND VP-COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS) FOR 2022
1. The tenure of the elected positions, President and 2 Vice Presidents, is 12 Months. November 2021 to October 2022 (known as the 2022 season).
2. A member can nominate for the above positions by email to Stephanie Payne at [email protected]. Nominations must be submitted by Thursday 7th October 2021.
3. Members wishing to attend the general meeting must email [email protected] by Friday 8th October 2021 registering their planned attendance. A Zoom meeting link and reading materials will be sent only to those who register their attendance by the close off date of Friday 8th October 2021
4. Current President, Stephanie Payne is NOT re-nominating as for President for the 2022 season.
5. Current Vice President of Commercial Operations, Gavin Deller is re-nominating for Vice President of Commercial Operations for the 2022 season.
6. Current Vice President of Football Operations, Rod Ford is re-nominating for Vice President of Football Operations for the 2022 season.
7. If there is more than one nominee for a position, the committee will inform members by Friday 8th October of the process for voting. Should there be only one nomination for a position, then the nominee will be elected unopposed.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Club President, Stephanie Payne on 0488 199 329 or via [email protected]