The Williamstown CYMS Football Club is seeking an assistant coach as part of our senior women’s coaching team.
The Williamstown CYMS is a strong community club that fields 8 teams in the VAFA with its Women’s Senior team playing in the Division 1 of the VAFA. The club has strong community links that it has grown over the course of its 135 year history.
The women’s assistant coach will be part of a passionate and dynamic coaching team work closely with our senior women’s head coach, Lawrence Henry, senior men’s coach, Con Terzoglou, and our Director of Coaching Ron Rooney. They will play a key role in the development of our footballers.
Key role descriptors:
- Support the senior women’s coach in delivering a high-quality football program
- Game day support to senior women’s coach
- Training support to senior women’s coach
- Provide ongoing feedback to individual players
Applicants for the coaching position should be able to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Alignment of community values with the clubs to foster a positive, inclusive and respective culture
- A strong communicator who can deliver clearing messaging
- Can support players through coaching of skills and game-day positioning
- Display characteristics of a positive role model at the club.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful applicant to be part of a collaborative coaching team that underpins a successful community club.
To apply for the position, please contact Lawrence Henry via email or phone call:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0433 091 082
View or download PDF: