Williamstown CYMS Football Club are seeking expression of interests for the role Strength and Conditioning Coach.
Williamstown CYMS which was established in 1886 is one of the countries longest standing football clubs. Our senior and reserves teams play out of and are based at Fearon Reserve Williamstown. We currently play in Premier C in the VAFA. We the largest senior club in the Western Suburbs with a strong desire to continue grow and improve.
Williamstown CYMS are seeking candidates for the newly created role of Strength and Conditioning Coach. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic coaching team, driving the physical performance of our senior program. They will be highly supported by all coaching staff and a strong medical team that are passionate about player conditioning and rehabilitation.
The successful candidate will be looking to expand their experience in implementing a strength and conditioning program within a positive team environment.
- Plan and supervise the conditioning of our senior/reserves squad.
- Plan and monitor player strength programs.
- Provide input into physical preparation.
- Provide coaching staff with ongoing GPS and workload data both in game and at training.
- Fitness testing and data.
- Monitor and guide player rehab programs
- Experience in the strength and conditioning industry
- Experience within a football or team sport environment
- Accredited ASCA level 1 (preferred)
- Highly motivated and passionate to work within a team environment
- Preseason Pre Xmas 2 nights per week (Mon 19th Nov – Thursday 20th Dec) 4 hours
- Preseason Post Xmas 3 nights per week (Mon 21st Jan – Thursday 28th March) 5 hours
- In Season 2 nights per week and game day (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday) 8 hours
All applicants emailed to Director of Coaching Mathew Montebello by Monday 12th Nov. firstname.lastname@example.org