The Williamstown Football Club is seeking candidates for the role of Sponsorship Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the committee, the successful candidate will have great people skills and a passion for creating strong relationships with existing and potential sponsors of the club.
There is scope within the role for the successful candidate to receive remuneration for their efforts. Exact remuneration will be dependent on experience and key performance indicators agreed to by the committee and candidate.
Role Summary and Key Objectives:
The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for the acquisition and retention of sponsors and the development and management of other commercial initiatives at the Williamstown CYMS Football Club. Key accountabilities include:
- Refine the CY’s sponsorship and commercial proposition
- Negotiating and managing contractual arrangements
- New business development
- Account services & management
- Providing commercial advisory support to our clubs
- Measure & review progress against key indicators set with the CEO and Board
Please send applications to Co-Presidents, Stephanie Payne and Mark Ritchie.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday December 19, 2018.